ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Split rimmed 182

Billet split rims with a few different coloured centres. Its only a photoshop because I cant afford real ones:)

Anthracite

split3.gif

Painted orange

split5.gif

Anodised blue

split4.gif

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looks like someone stole your wheels and you only had these in the shed to stick on.
awful

ian

RS Meg 175
Dont do it!! *blue is best....spose* lol

They look like glorified steelies lol some ones had ago at em with the PrittStick Glitter and poster paint lol Art Attack styleee

Matta_88 said:
Dont do it!! *blue is best....spose* lol

They look like glorified steelies lol some ones had ago at em with the PrittStick Glitter and poster paint lol Art Attack styleee

split5copy.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
do it looks good! photoshops dont do it justice really. i'd have the centres anthracite

I imagine they would look much better in the flesh plus its a photoshop which doesnt do it any favours. Probably not to many peoples taste. I think they look OK but they would cost around £1300 for a set.

Perhaps I should just stick some turinis on it :clown:

Chocolate Bar™
MarkM said:
I imagine they would look much better in the flesh plus its a photoshop which doesnt do it any favours. Probably not to many peoples taste. I think they look OK but they would cost around £1300 for a set.

Perhaps I should just stick some turinis on it :clown:

i'd get these if i had that sort of money, prob get the centre piece resprayed in anthracite, or fully machine polished/chromed with gold nuts. (they're actually custom bbs's dunno why teh centre cap says that)

0075_1057428746_610x610.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lovely wheel, suit the car nicely, and look kinda split rim esque. one piece are so much less hassle than three piece

Middo said:
lovely wheel, suit the car nicely, and look kinda split rim esque. one piece are so much less hassle than three piece

I had these one piece ones as well, they were black so I had them redone in anthracite and diamond cut, looked nice! :)

deepdishjustsprayedAnthracitediamon.gif