ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!Sport Headlights!

hi all,
i recently bought some sport headlights for my mk2 ph1 but i dont know which bulbs go in them as none come with them, i tried the bulbs from my other headlights but they weren't bright enough..... can anyone help please...............? cheers

zs180
i find all clio headlights very bright in my rear view mirror i am thank full i can simply extend my right leg and solve this problem

Thought you lot didn't like driving at night :S

Would much rather be at home in front of Corrie with your pipe and slippers...

fiesta 1.25
yes you need hb3 and h7 bulbs along with sidelight bulbs.dont ask how to wire them up though i have no idea.

Vectra :(
i find all clio headlights very bright in my rear view mirror i am thank full i can simply extend my right leg and solve this problem

I find it hard to believe that between reading the FT and the Guardian while smoking your pipe you dont have the time to open Whatcar/Autocar/Topgear etc and look at the performance figures page. Or indeed any review of the cliosport hatches. This would save you the trouble of registering on here and posting frankly useless posts while your lonely at night.

I did once test drive the ZS180 for a few hours before i bought a TF160. I didnt really like being sat in a 1980's cabin with a pitiful excuse for a V6 powering it. Handling granted they are awesome for what you get but so underpowered compared to what could have been. I mean 180bhp from a V6....shocking.

Power to weight ratio is where its at mate, and there is no way in the world a ZS 180 comes close to a clio for that