ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Nik.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
:D Didn't see you, were you in the Kangoo?

I was just headed up to Sainsburys to get some cheap super unleaded, only to find after queueing for 10 mins to get to a pump that they had ran out :mad:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Nik said:
:D Didn't see you, were you in the Kangoo?

I was just headed up to Sainsburys to get some cheap super unleaded, only to find after queueing for 10 mins to get to a pump that they had ran out :mad:

I was in the beast [Citreon Berlingo van];)

That sainsburys petrol station pisses me off iirc theres only two pumps that have the super unleaded so you have to wait for ages:mad:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Oops yeah, I meant the Berlingo, must be stuck in the world of Renault :clown:

Yeah only pumps on the right hand side of the forecourt have super. You get the people behind you thinking your mad as you sit there waiting when there's spaces free at the other pumps.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Well I wanted to go into Winchester, and the petrol light was on so it was on the route.

But as they didn't have any, I had to abandon those plans and went home and filled up on VPower instead :approve: