ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sppedo and dial light colour

renault clio 1.6 rsi
any ony know how to change this ? i have the complete assembly appart and cant figure out how to change the colour
please help

Megane 225
send me the dash and a tenner for my takeaway and ill do it for you:approve: check out my thread, have done my car in blue and red dials.

renault clio 1.6 rsi
link me so i can have a look ill fetch it up if thts ok how long does it take coz i have a friend who lives up there who i could go see

Megane 225
dont worry about the blobbing effect the centre screen in the dials, got some diffuser paper to cover that now, just havent put up photos yet

renault clio 1.6 rsi
ill this work on a mk2 ph1 then ?
i was thinkin if ur free at the weekend i would come up im unemployed as of yesterday and would like to know how this was done to do it for my mates car if thts ok m8

Megane 225
no free this weekend im afraid, will let you know when i am though an can come a spin up if your free

renault clio 1.6 rsi
kewl can you do it it to a mk2 ph1 then and what does the precess involve coz i tried loads and doesnt seem to work
pm me your mob no and ill send you mine and you can text me when ur free coz i aint on here that much