ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sprayign by hand

Black 172 MK2
well as iv said in another thread iv been respraying my side badges the 2.0 16V ones and they ahve come up really well im just hoping they would come out a lil smoother is his pos? its not like they are bubbley or run marks its just i was hoping to have it smooth like standard?

brad

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah ull need to lacquer them more than ud think......

post a pic of them (or just the steps uve taken) if u can and it'll be easier to advise on where uve done wrong

Black 172 MK2
well i did a few coats of primer then went onto paint which turned out very good, much better than i thought. iv put a very light coat of laquer on then a heavyer coat ontop. its starting to be smoother but i just wanted to check. il try and get a pic tomoz. my cam isnt that gr8 tho :s

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah more than likely needs another coat of lacquer

my gfs spoiler is the same as urs sounds..... kind of shiney but not a bit of a matt look
so hopefully after another coat of lacquer it will be ok