ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Action Day @ Castle Combe

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Apologies if this isn't allowed, but if anyone is South West based, or even if your thinking of attending but don't have a club to show with we have some stand space available, and 90% of the cars attending with us are all RenaultSports and we are all a good bunch, no idiots..

http://springactionday.com/club-members-zone/

Then enter the club reference code which is RRACESPRING

Only £15 and is always a good day out :)

And the group can be found here...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/275668422877660/

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Will be attending, enjoyed last year thoroughly, don't think my Clio is anywhere near good enough too put on a stand, as too what I seen there last year and only a 1.6 unfortunately 😧

Last edited:
  Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Is there any room left on a stand for this, do you have too own a 1*2 or is it any Clio allowed, just for show not tracking it obviously

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Sadly stand ticket sales stopped earlier this month, someone might have a ticket for sale but otherwise there’s not a lot you can do now. [emoji30]

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
If there is enough interest then yes, could definitely sort that out :)

But would need to know how many would be interested in coming along as Combe have changed their booking policy for club stands now and don't give very long at all to organise, get payment and book.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Well
If there is enough interest then yes, could definitely sort that out :smile:

But would need to know how many would be interested in coming along as Combe have changed their booking policy for club stands now and don't give very long at all to organise, get payment and book.
Well I'm in, don't have a 1*2 but just be quite good too do it

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
See you there , would be cool to meet up with everyone on here that's going and all park up in the car park together

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
If anyone wants to come and say hi, I will be on the Road & Race stand (my local car group I run so look for the banner), although we are all Renaultsports on stand. :cool::up:

I shall be doing photography at the show as well, so will make sure I get all the Clio's I possibly can! :grimacing:

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Yeah it’ll still be going ahead just remember a jacket with a hood! [emoji85] hopefully they’ve got it wrong and it’ll turn out nicely