ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

springs

lol bit of a silly answer edde, there obviosuly gunna say there good. they are a business after all

Its less stupid when you think there few Mk3 owners on here and only 1 as far as I know has ever lowered it on springs and that was a 197.

It says it lowers it 35mm, and they are 20% stiffer so I imagine they will give a subtle drop and will reduce the body roll.
KTEC are bound to say they are the nuts but if they are fitted to a demo car that would be the best way to gauge them because as Edde says you are probably one of the first to lower a mk3.

lol bit of a silly answer edde, there obviosuly gunna say there good. they are a business after all

Its less stupid when you think there few Mk3 owners on here and only 1 as far as I know has ever lowered it on springs and that was a 197.

didnt mean it in a horrible way. i was just sayin they sell products to make money so there obviously going to be biased.