ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

springs

Clio 172cup
how do i go about getting my clio 172 cup low without getting coilovers. not sure if 1.2 60mm springs would take it really low or not.

172 Cup
Like i said in the other thread, just go with some Eibach Sportlines which will lower it slightly but most importantly improve the drive and then renew the OE dampers ;)...dont ruin a great handling car by putting some cheap shi*ty coilovers on it....what most people fail at doing on here is spending the extra money on getting coilovers set up correctly.

People bash coilovers on their car, wind them down to the setting they want and leave it at that when really the car should be corner weighted and go through a full alignment process to set up the suspension properly which is costly in the long run...if you are not prepared to set up the coilovers after you fit them then you have wasted the money you spent on them in the first place imo