ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeeky noise (cryptic I know)

Arctic Blue 182
Hey all, Got me a rythmical kind of grating skeeking noise that sound like its coming from the engine area. Just noticed it after taking her out for a bit of heavy footed driving.

No power loss just this strange extra noise that can be heard above the engine. I have a sound file but need to wait till I can get the mem card adapter.

Any thoughts in the mean time?

Renault Sport clio 1
Mine is doing the same?

Sounds like its coming from near the cams side of the engine?

And sounds like someone doing morse code?

I'm going to change the oil and filter to see if it helps?

Freetrack&Monaco 172
My cup has a squeekyish highpiched on/off noise that comes from the belt side of the engine, which is down to the aux belt and the wheels it drives, has done it since I bought the car and never had an issue........I think its fairly common noise, all the ones I ever test drove before getting mine did it. You'll only notice it at idle because of the Renault Sport roar from the engine when your driving! ;););)