ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 22ND APRIL - 7:30PM

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Staines Meet

Meeting in the 2 RIVERS car park (PC world side) @ 7:30pm & then cross the road & go into Pizza Hut for a bit of catch up and to essentially overeat on pizza & coke.

Location / address info :

STAINES RESTAURANTS
TWO RIVERS RETAIL PARK
MUSTARD MILL ROAD
STAINES MIDDLESEX
TW18 4WA

Hope to see the locals and new faces too Any probs drop me a pm!

1. Jamesstone

( Yes it is one week early but majority rule at Football called for the date to be moved after missing the last one as most of us were at Llandow )

330Ci (Fail)Sport
1. Jamesstone
2. Nick172Cup
3. Sir_Dave
4. Ollie82.
5. Vish

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm in as long as I can come say hi at JMS first????

Want to show you a few things/ask a few questions?

Plus it'd mean I could come straight from work rather than get further and further away, and then come all the way back...

About time..

1. Jamesstone
2. Nick172Cup
3. Sir_Dave
4. Ollie82.
5. Vish
6. tomthegreat

Rob just bring it to the meet, we can have a good nosey round :)

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Count me in.

1. Jamesstone
2. Nick172Cup
3. Sir_Dave
4. Ollie82.
5. Vish
6. tomthegreat
7. 182Surrey

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll be there, I would have been at football this week too but the knee pain I had is apparently an arthritic knee and I'm having an xray then an MRI on it next week :-( no football or any sports for quite some time. Ah well, see you next week :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Lovely :) what can I do to keep myself occupied for an hour or so before? As I'll probably come straight from work and be there around 6/6:30 or if there's nout, I may just go home first... Decisions decisions...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'll have a chat to you then mate :)

Please also bring your wallet to settle your debts please ;) Or I'll get my legal team to....sorry, thought I was someone else for a moment. Alternatively, I'll allow the monies for a free service next month :eek:

Also, is it ok to go out for a quick ride with you to hear the pops & bangs Tom? I'm undecided whether to go for a decat due to MOT/police hassles but the new map may be the decider.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
No worries :) How much am I in the red to Vish Industries now then ;)

Cheers Tom.

Lol the grand some of £4. Sorry if I came off arsey for such a small amount but I've not worked since Jan and student loan isn't in for a couple of weeks. I had to pay petrol with £1 and £2 coins the other day :eek:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You say V8 and people will expect epicness.

It truly is epic.....just a different kind of epic.
One with panel damage and an auto gearbox.