ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 25TH NOVEMBER - 7:30PM

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 25TH NOVEMBER - 7:30PM

Meeting in the 2 RIVERS car park (PC world side) @ 7:30pm & then cross the road & go into Pizza Hut for a bit of catch up and to essentially overeat on pizza & coke.

Location / address info :

STAINES RESTAURANTS
TWO RIVERS RETAIL PARK
MUSTARD MILL ROAD
STAINES MIDDLESEX
TW18 4WA

Hope to see the locals and new faces too Any probs drop me a pm!

1. Jamesstone

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
You still got the 172 James?

Yea she is still here, have a chap coming to have a look next week, if it doesn't go it will slowly get pulled for parts :dead:.... Then i'll roll to Staines meet in the JMS shuttle bus (Tom's Volvo)

Black 172 PH2
Yea she is still here, have a chap coming to have a look next week, if it doesn't go it will slowly get pulled for parts :dead:.... Then i'll roll to Staines meet in the JMS shuttle bus (Tom's Volvo)
I still haven't seen the Volvo in the flesh lol.
Still looking at a 225 as a replacement?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Jamesstone
2. Brian172
3. 182Surrey
4. Sir_Dave (possibly - have rather a lot of work to do to the Trophy before Brands though.)
5. Ollie (am i the only one just bunging in a different set of pads and kicking the tyres before Brands??)

1. Jamesstone
2. Brian172
3. 182Surrey
4. Sir_Dave (possibly - have rather a lot of work to do to the Trophy before Brands though.)
5. Ollie (am i the only one just bunging in a different set of pads and kicking the tyres before Brands??)
6. Nick172Cup

p.s Ollie you can give all of us a hand then! ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Seriously people, have you lot really got that much going on before Brands? Well.......other than Tom and his 'Mission: Impossible' obviously.;)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Sorry meant to say hope to come just depends on work tomorrow! Definate maybe!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ill deff come down to this at some stage in the future (Read as when the weather is warm)