ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 27TH MAY - 7:30PM

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Staines Meet

Meeting in the 2 RIVERS car park (PC world side) @ 7:30pm & then cross the road & go into Pizza Hut for a bit of catch up and to essentially overeat on pizza & coke.

Location / address info :

STAINES RESTAURANTS
TWO RIVERS RETAIL PARK
MUSTARD MILL ROAD
STAINES MIDDLESEX
TW18 4WA

Hope to see the locals and new faces too Any probs drop me a pm!

1. Jamesstone

Black 172 PH2
I'll be down.
Fulham's heroics in the Europa League have stopped me from coming to the last couple as the games where on Thursdays.
Be nice to meet some people. put faces to names.

Was a 197
Just a maybe at the moment

1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5.Robbos?
6.Brian172
7.benstone
8. Russ (maybe)

Ph1 172
I'll come along to this, be rude not to seeing as I'm only down the road......!

1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5. Robbos?
6. Brian172
7. benstone
8. Russ (maybe)
9. sir_hasaclioagain
10. MarkFisher172

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll probably be along as per the norm.

1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5. Robbos?
6. Brian172
7. benstone
8. Russ (maybe)
9. sir_hasaclioagain
10. MarkFisher172
11. Ollie

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5. Robbos?
6. Brian172
7. benstone
8. Russ (maybe)
9. sir_hasaclioagain
10. MarkFisher172
11. Ollie
12. 182Surrey

1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5. Robbos?
6. Brian172
7. benstone
8. Russ (maybe)
9. sir_hasaclioagain
10. MarkFisher172
11. Ollie
12. 182Surrey
13. Tom

I'll have the Inlet'd 182 for rides if anyone wants a go ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
1. Jamesstone
2. JJS1979
3. Vish
4. Nick
5. Robbos?
6. Brian172
7. benstone
8. Russ (maybe)
9. sir_hasaclioagain
10. MarkFisher172
11. Ollie
12. 182Surrey
13. Tom
14. Erica
15. Jay197
16. Budgie

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Gonna need a bigger table or i just charge every one £5 Staines meet enterance fee, that should reduce the numbers ;)

Ami's also sent me another voucher for the discounts :cool:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yes but we might need ANOTHER voucher at this rate. It only works for a table up to 10 (well its supposed to, but we sweet talk the waitress) so if we need two tables, we need two vouchers!

Good work Erica. Be good to have you and Jay along.....it may mean Dave has to clean the Trophy out of guilt...

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
TBH mate, its prob just the atmos in general. I've been bad since Monday and so has Nick. Two people who don't get hayfever.
I blame this ash crap...

Cayman S Edition 1
Rain has done it for me :rasp:

Glad they're coming along actually, need to find out where they've hidden the horse in there - its still setting off my allergies. Doh.

I hope you've washed it at least once since taking ownership!

Sorry about the allergy issue mate. If you want it valeting inside and out, just give me a shout;)

RB 182 both cup packs FF
Rain has done it for me :rasp:

Glad they're coming along actually, need to find out where they've hidden the horse in there - its still setting off my allergies. Doh.

Erm if I am right Paddy (the horse) only went in the car a few times as he did not find it a comfortable ride and his bum did not fit in the seats :rasp:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I hope you've washed it at least once since taking ownership!

Ummm, not yet :eek: too many cars means its just been sat on the drive collecting volcanic ash :dapprove: Saxo has gone now though, & golf will be soon ...

Erm if I am right Paddy (the horse) only went in the car a few times as he did not find it a comfortable ride and his bum did not fit in the seats :rasp:

FLOL. Sounds like my dad on Friday evening. I told him to go on a diet ;)

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Yes but we might need ANOTHER voucher at this rate. It only works for a table up to 10 (well its supposed to, but we sweet talk the waitress) so if we need two tables, we need two vouchers!

Good work Erica. Be good to have you and Jay along.....it may mean Dave has to clean the Trophy out of guilt...

That's why I sent him 2 vouchers;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll be along tonight but i won't be eating.....i've had my wallet stolen today so im money less. :mad:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah. Some little chav fuckwit was in the office earlier claiming to be 'looking for a job'. I was in the workshop at the time.
The bosses son walked in to find him on the floor as if he'd knocked something over from off the desk in here.
He made up a c**k and bull story about looking for work whereas in truth he'd gone thru my bag hanging behind the door on a coat rack and taken my wallet.

Everything is of course cancelled now but i've now gotta go and try and get money out at a branch tomo.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
He's a good lad is our Paddy.

Thankfully he doesn't fit in my new recaros;)

Shame, i reckon he'd like the Clio on the sat nav ...

I'll be along tonight but i won't be eating.....i've had my wallet stolen today so im money less. :mad:

Oh your joking! From work? Edit. Read the story. Fingers crossed he buys some smack, then gets the bad aids. He probably nicked Tom's wallet as well, god only knows when anyone saw that last.

Dont be daft though, ill get your food tonight. Take it as payment for one of the Failsport labour invoices ...