ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 29TH JULY - 7:30PM

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 29TH JULY - 7:30PM
Staines Meet

Meeting in the 2 RIVERS car park (PC world side) @ 7:30pm & then cross the road & go into Pizza Hut for a bit of catch up and to essentially overeat on pizza & coke.

Location / address info :

STAINES RESTAURANTS
TWO RIVERS RETAIL PARK
MUSTARD MILL ROAD
STAINES MIDDLESEX
TW18 4WA

Hope to see the locals and new faces too Any probs drop me a pm!

1. Jamesstone

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'll be in teh saxo b**ch, so you can see if you can hear it! Want to meet half way? lol

ph1 track weapon
i'm off to see the rents up in hertfordshire thursday so might swing by on my way through :)

Put me down as a yes for now :D

1. Jamesstone
2. Ollie82.
3. Nick172Cup
4. Brian172
5. Rob
6. Ivan
7. Boosh
8. Ed
9. Budgie
10. Vish
11. Dave
12. chrisbest0000

As im not moving to brizzzle anymore and im not with the missus I can now actually come to some meets. sweet. look forward to it guys.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
1. Jamesstone
2. Ollie82.
3. Nick172Cup
4. Brian172
5. Rob
6. Ivan
7. Boosh
8. Ed
9. Budgie
10. Vish
11. Dave
12. chrisbest0000
13. Eddyg

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
StainesMeet008.jpg
StainesMeet007.jpg
StainesMeet006.jpg

only the 3, 25 second exposure stops you being snap happy!

Oh and thanks for the ride James! Just not the same on the way home...need to start saving... :s

Last edited:
  corsa ecoflex
oh the shame of it all,when the camera came out i was praying hard the frontera didnt get in any of the shots and ruin them all....;)..once again a brilliant turnout and i must ay to tom and james,well done again guys with the latest setup on the cars..