ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Staines Meet Thurday 28th January

Black 172 PH2
Sorry i didn't turn up, i fell asleep when i got in from work and woke up at 10 :eek:
Will make the next Staines meet.

Not a Clio at the moment!
Oh..just joined a few days ago and looks like I missed this one! I only live 10 mins drive away..I could have swum there in my sogged up clio 172!! Hope theres one next month? Would love to meet you all....

Yeah, they have been a bit thin on the ground over christmas as we have all been away etc, but they are back in full swing now and Mr Stone my partner (not that type) always sends out reminder PMs. You usually get to see some interesting clio tuning bits and bobs too that we are developing on our own cars before anyone else too ;)

Hi All,

Had the cup for 2 weeks now and I love it!! Its standard and has a bad leak which I hope the guy who sold it to me can determine as I cant?!! I dont know that much about cars and tuning but have had some cars over the past yrs but by far I LOVE the clio and am hooked...next meet will be a defo yes from me!!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Hi All,

Had the cup for 2 weeks now and I love it!! Its standard and has a bad leak which I hope the guy who sold it to me can determine as I cant?!! I dont know that much about cars and tuning but have had some cars over the past yrs but by far I LOVE the clio and am hooked...next meet will be a defo yes from me!!

Welcome!

Staines meets are all go again, Last Thursday of every month, Shall not be long till summers back and the good after meal drives can return ;)

Sad times on the leak, Check all your boot/door seals, they can perish over time, anything mechanical on the other hand drop me a pm

James

Hi and thanx I will,

Fingers crossed the cause will be found as its a massive puddle throughout the passenger side. Hope for better times:eek: Thats what comes of buying a car in the snow LOL!!

Yeah, as I said I will come to next meet, but advanced warning I am not too techy when it comes to cars ;)

Caz