ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

StanceWars 2012

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd laugh if this was the carpark entrance...

e82fc21a1a9e7de0eee1a0dd_speed_bumps.jpg

I dont really get all the low/scrape on the floor, but each to there own.

Clio Mk1
It's all about having fun, we're all petrolheads at the end of the day, some people like polishing their hard-parked car and some other people like good trashing around track with their car. Each to their own.

RB 200 Cup
That's a nice find, I love the stanced look (on the right cars), two lovely looking Golfs in there!

German V6
big fan of stanced cars but sadly it's not a big thing in the uk purely because how bad our roads are over in america the roads are great, smooth, no pot holes and alot less speed bumps so it's alot more possible to "slam" a car.

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
That is actually quite a good book if a bit dated...well reccomended.
it needs a update with more info on FWD though.

I can't describe how much I don't get this sort of thing.

1) Stretched tyres + 80s/90s Le Man racer style wheels + ever so slightly negative arch gap + appropriate depth spacer & camber = I R CAN DO STANCE

2) http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005O6JAZQ/?tag=cliospnet01-21

3) Natural bumps, letalone speedbumps.

Ha, nice someone spotted it - I did intentionally link one of the most profilific race-car handling books out there rather than a random one.