ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard To Performance Air Filter

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
I Got MK1 1.4 What Standard Performance Filter Can I Use? Only Ones i Seen Are Panel Filters? But Mines Oval

K20 eg 217 whp.
or if not i have a green cotton air filter, like K&N etc sure paople on here will recomend them

its a straight swap with the pannel filter, its also near new want £20 for that, cost me £40 and did about 200 miles with it. has lifetime guarantee aswell.

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
im not really after a induction kit just a performance element to go in the airbox? panel filters work in mk1 airboxes? the shape is diff?

K20 eg 217 whp.
yer its from the same car you have, a 1996 1.4 clio, its just an oval filter element that allows better air flow and will last a lot longer than shatty stock ones, it fite straight in just unclip the lid on the air box swap filter and job done :D

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Okay mate its mine :) PM me your paypal email and will pay ya tomorrow night? will ya do for £15