ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard

Clio v6

Are there any totally non-modded Clios in the club? I would be interested to know your reasons for keeping it as factory spec.

I have a totally non-modded Clio.

My reason: Erm.................Money for one but I am going to change the car next year so dont want to waste money on it now.

i have a totally standard m reg 16v !!

but its got factory option leather

ive left it as it is as i like the way it looks and goes, and i didnt want to molest it

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Mine is standard apart from a Viper...

Oh, and some silverfusion bulbs!

I can understand why youd keep say a mint Willy totally standard.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Mine is standard also.Wouldnt mind a panel filter or some cup wheels but im not wasting money.

Used to have an RS1800 fiesta and spent money on that and vowed never again..

Plus theres not that much to change,im very happy with mine.

Regards,ian

Standard! Never wanted to alter anything coz ive always had the second vee on order, so I always intended to sell this one on!

And IMHO I dont think people would want to buy a 26k car thats been f**ked about with.

Might have a dabble with the new vee though, coz Im keeping this one!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Dash I have a bog standard 1.8 16v apart from the previous owner lowering it by 30mm or so and it keeps up with modded engined 1.8 16v as well :D

Oh and why ? Well in a word "Reliability"

RB 197 + Cup Pack

Mine is standard at the moment coz ive only had it a few days. Need to save up sum money for mods!

Mine is totally standard - would love to get a chip/decat/filter but cant afford it - and now Scotland have drawn Holland in the Euro play-off theres another 3 day jaunt I cant afford coming up.

Mine bog standard.

Why well a few reasons-

1 - Performance mods seems a waste of money as the car is only a 1.5 at the end of the day so will never set the world allight. (I drive loads of miles so I dont want no noisy exhaust etc)

2 - I like the useless Renault warently so I dont want to risk having to pay up for stuff that isnt covered under warently and I need my car each day.

3 - Ive no sence of fashion or looking good and would make my car look terriable if moded the car.

4 - I fancy something faster and more spacious and already got the modded look so whatever people think of it my excuse is it came like that. (I fancy a Skoda Fabia VRS next)

EDD