ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Started a Blog

Oil Burner
Ive decided to start a blog for this year, not much on it at the moment, although ive just done a post with my thoughts/experiances from last years motorsports season. Its more intended to give an insight into what i do durring the motorsports season.

The Blog software isnt amazing, but it is quick and easy.

Let me know what you think, what areas i could improve on.

Be nice :S

http://dunganick.wordpress.com/

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Looks really good Nick, now bookmarked and i'm looking forward to reading the updates. Can't wait for the motorsport season to properly get started again.

Reading through just spotted a couple of spelling errors, in the 2008 Motorsport Season Summary text 'until' has got 1 l too many, and in BTCC 2009 'independant' should be independent. Just being picky though!

Oil Burner
Cheers jamie, wrote most of them after a day at uni or late at night :eek: and it unfortunatly doesnt let the Mac spell check it. But ive now found the very american spell check, so it should be better.

I cant wait for the new season, been very bored in the down season, looking forward to a few test meetings in the next month, and the Truck meeting at Brands to kick us off!

Last edited: