ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting up problems...

Renault clio dyamique
Hi guys i've got a problem that happens at odd times, Ok when i got to my car which is a 1.2 clio dyamique tonight at about 7:30pm i tried to start it up as normal but then...it wouldn't start up!!! the motor turned but it kept stalling out. I mean i was in my car an hour before to pick up my pizza order that i placed and it started up fine. It eventually started about 30 mins later but i don't understand what i did, i mean did my car decide to say "you wanna go for a drive?? well tough luck you aint going anywere for another 30 mins." I have had this problem before about 3 times but that was a few months ago, so my grandad had a look at it and said it could be the Immobiliser but i don't know i am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if they had any tips cheers. Also i'll post a video of it just incase you have no idea wat i am on about, also when i first turned the the key to the top sometimes the motor wouldn't even turn over instead i just get all the lights on dash and thats it... anyway heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O30y9eVmwUU