ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy v6

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Chances of getting 17k for that on Ebay = 0

that will auction for for between 13750 & 14500

S

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm sure thats been for sale for a long time, months and months.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Sport Rep 1*5
Why hide the reg in the pictures and then state what it is and how much its 'worth' in the ad :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do people apart from Mike still think V6's are worth more than 15K?

AFPMSL.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do people apart from Mike still think V6's are worth more than 15K?

AFPMSL.

Why not, if the owners keep the value high they will remain that way. For example, TVR Sag's were dipping into the 20's and now most are late 30's, early 40's, purely due to the members keeping the value high!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Italian 3.2 V6
I agree Ali.

Aslong as it's a good example why not? It's a rare, insane and a special car! Will do down as a future classic for sure!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why not, if the owners keep the value high they will remain that way. For example, TVR Sag's were dipping into the 20's and now most are late 30's, early 40's, purely due to the members keeping the value high!
Right I totally understand but what they think it's worth and what they'll get for it are 2 different things. I wonder how Mike got on selling his 17k V6.

My point being there are still people who think because it's a V6 it's worth mega bucks no matter what condition or mileage. I don't mind people paying 20k for a low low mile Liquid Yellow one but some of the prices out there are ludicrous imo.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
things are only worth what people will pay for them

so if someone pays £15k for one, that's what it's worth.

There's also the argument "It's worth this much to me"
I know my RS is worth more to me than it is on a forecourt or with a FOR SALE sticker in the window, but that's only because I'd have to find another car, preferably with climate, cruise, xenons, some leather etc.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
As above, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That applies to everything in life!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172
IMO, as nice as the V6's are they have been too much money from day one. You'd have to be a bit nuts to buy one in the first place IMO. Hardly a wise investment. If I ever bought one I'd expect to lose a shed load of money on it come sale time.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I had my acid yellow for one year from 3 years old & my Liquid yellow for 16 months from 2 years old & never lost a bean

I dare say debs wont be losing a great deal when she finally sells it back to me ;)
S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
IMO, as nice as the V6's are they have been too much money from day one. You'd have to be a bit nuts to buy one in the first place IMO. Hardly a wise investment. If I ever bought one I'd expect to lose a shed load of money on it come sale time.

Each car cost Renault in the region of £60 - 70k. At £27k brand new.. I think they offer a great driving experience!

Why would 'you' ever want to buy one if you think they're way over priced..?