ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steelies on a mk2 clio

Your going to need to order spigot rings as well, clio's centre bore is 60.1 and those are 63.4, plus extended wheel bolts no doubt.

RS6 C7
10mm spacers to clear the brake calipers, front and rear, Im a bit worried coz im lowering the car 40mm and they stick out the arches a good 20mm, Hope they dont catch on the arches, Going to need some arch extensions to make them legal, I knew about the spigots but i think im going to have to get some custom made (or make them myself as i work as an engineer :) ) , I can see these are going be a ballache to fit but hopefully at the end it will be worth it, I have seen one other clio with similar steels on and that was on the cover of fastcar a couple of months back. Plan is to lower it first and see what everything looks like, I will post pics soon :)