ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Remote

Anyone know where I can get the interface to allow the steering column remote to work with my Alpine CDM-7872RB?

Halfords where I am dont stock Alpine adapters but if they did the bloke told me that they would cost in the region of £70!(shocking)

Phoned autoleads who said there was a new adapter coming onto the market which works with Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic & JVC (universal basically) in the next couple of weeks. They then put me in touch with a local ICE dealer here in Swansea who will sell them for £35!

My advice - dont get ripped off, wait till the new adapters are out!

Its an alpine part that you need, a local car audio place sold me the two adaptors needed for £55.

Golf GTD

i just got an autoleads adaptor for my car, pioneer head unit.

Have to take the f00ken dash off though :( anyone know any easier way?

nope, dash has to come off to get access to the connector behind the clock. Do any of your displays still work where the clock is with the new head units?

A few of the sonys and kenwood models have the facility for it, it was rumoured the 04 model alpine units where going to work with it too, but Ive not had it confirmed yet!