ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STEERING WHEEL ANGLE SENSOR FOR 182 CUP

172 Cup
Going to buy a Clip Cup and the last owner had an aftermarket steering wheel and has put the original back on.
It's left the ABS and traction control light on.

Where can I get the Steering wheel sensor from please? I can't find one on ebay

182 RB FF
I’m after one please if anyone has one spare. Mine has gone so got the warning lights on and displaying the -8900 odd angle fault code

Clio cup 182
Hi does anyone have steering angle sensor for clio 182? If not Can you get an emulator of any kind for these due not been able to source from renault anymore.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
are you sure your sensor is faulty/damaged and not just needing calibrated properly when fitting? there is a process to fitting it to make sure its centred properly.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
If you dont really need the asr you can do away with it.

Reprogram the cluster so no asr. Disconnect the yaw sensor under the handbrake.

Clio cup 182
Hi does anyone have steering angle sensor for clio 182? If not Can you get an emulator of any ki for these due not been able to source from renault anymore.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If you dont really need the asr you can do away with it.

Reprogram the cluster so no asr. Disconnect the yaw sensor under the handbrake.
First time I've heard that you can do this. From what I've learnt. You need Clip software or something similar to recalibrate when fitting a new ( 2nd hand) sensor. I thought once the SaS was knackered ,that's it.I'm watching with interest.
To the OP @Richg78 . They're hard to come by 2nd hand and when they do become available people charge the earth for them.