ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sticker Help....

Shhh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/AliasOmega/Clio%20182/Clio182-2.jpg

My car went into renault for a week, for warranty & paintwork issues. Some of the members here remember my car having the stickers down the sides, and when i got the car back last night, some of the Ms have begun to peel, there was some remains of a polishing cloth stuck onto the edges therefore giving me the impression they have not treated it right, and run over it like anything else.

I spoke to the service manager, and he said well these things are going to peel over time.

I have to go back into renault this morning for other issues with the paintwork as its not been done. For some reason they think a good polish is going to remove scratches.??? Well they are still there and im not very impressed, as now they have peeled me Ms and these stickers are about £120 per side..

Is there anything i can do to prevent the stickers from peeling more, or to put them back. Does anyone know of a firm that can help me on this one.? Or do i need a new sticker.

The gf is dealing with the men at the renault garage, as if i deal with them i snap and end up throwing things at the cars. So therefore im religated to sitting and smiling and agreeing in what she says. I have to stop mentioning about me pathetic stickers as she says, and have to worry about the more important problems like the kerbed wheel, the dents, scratched bumper, the scratched wing, scratched quarter panel.....but they pulled me stickers off to...!:mad: My stickers, make my car mine...! :( I better go as this is winding me up writing this.....

Ciao...

Alias

Octavia VRS

OH GOD WHY?!

[Edited by POW_Clio on 03 February 2005 at 10:44am]

You throw things at the cars? U better calm down!

if they peeled straight away they are a joke, surely they will replace them for you for free?
since it was them that caused it !