ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

still got immobiliser probs

pb ph2 172
basicalliy my immobiliser wouldnt turn off with either key just get flashing light and after a while a solid light so i changed the decoding ring from my other 172 and now if i turn the ignition on i still get a flashing red light but if i just put the key in and turn it straight to start it fires up ok and drives fine
also it can be a nightmare to lock and unlock with the fob

pb ph2 172
also when i press the central locking on the dash all the locks work fine and when it does work with the key fob all the locks work fine but if i turn the key in the door lock itll only lock the drivers door

pb ph2 172
tried the resync guide didnt work however with the ignition on i pressed and held the fob button done then the immobiliser light stayed on pressed the fob again and all my probs have gone immobilser turns off as it should and the doors unlock fine

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Time for proper diagnostics mate... it needs to go on a CLIP i'm afraid.

Could be something really simple like the decoder, could be a wiring issue or it could even be the UCH giving up but, IMHO, it really needs to go to someone that knows what they're doing i'm afraid to save time, frustration and most importantly money.

Mick