ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***** STOLEN GTi-R *****

111s

MODS I realise this is not clio related but its a favour for someone off the MLR. Im sure wed all appreciate the same help in this situation.

(Cut and paste from MLR)

Please help.

Can you keep your eyes peeled. My Black Nissan Pulsar GTi-R was stolen from my house in Hampshire on Thursday 5th August 04 at 3am.

Nissan GTi-R, colour coded black, large front mounted intercooler, de-badged on the back, 17" silver / gold Lenso S7 alloys, Reg - - - AVO.

Please pass on any info to mailto:stevepudney@aol.com">U color=#000020 stevepudney@aol.com/U

Cheers lads (& lasses)

Steve

I dont even know the guy, but ho hum.

sh*t happens mate, this happened to a lad i know and he got £5500 back from the insurance. His car was only worth £3500.

If i were him, i wouldnt want it back!! Insurance claim should be on the go and he can pick up another 1 for £3000. Probably have a nice profit aswell!!

Nothing worse than recovering the car as it then has HPI and for all you know the thief may have booted it around only in 1st gear!!!

I really wouldnt be much bothered TBH.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol thats sh*tty comments from both of u, im guessing tis not standard so 3 grand is gonna be nowhere near enuff to replace it.

and clioturs shhut up m8, this car is prob the lads pride and joy, who cares what it looks like, it would hand any clio its ass on a plate.

sorry it been stolen, but it seems a bit stupid not to put the full reg on there! whats the point in blanking it out?

Cupra

f**k me theres some nobs on this forum. Get a life cretins.

Good luck with finding the car mate, ignore the resident c**ts

Quote: Originally posted by Dan RSi on 07 August 2004

f**k me theres some nobs on this forum. Get a life cretins.

Good luck with finding the car mate, ignore the resident c**ts
Agreed, the poor guys had his car nicked ffs !!

Alfa Mito 155TB

Hey this website has annoying f*cking double standards, i posted on a similar stolen plee for a guy who lost his RS Skoda and some pointhead person running this site moved it too the off topic section.

Please move this to off topic as i was told this was the norm.

Right, why am i a cretin???

If my car were stolen, id hope to god i never got it back! That is what insurance is for!!!

Stolen cars are ragged senseless and if and when you do get it back it will be on HPI.

Come to sell the car in the future and youd have to knock a couple of k thousand off the asking price just for being HPI.

I know which option id prefer and if you lot got off your high horses then youd probably agree too.

Get your money back if not more or let me think???? Have a ragged around car thats stolen/recovered and worth f**k all!!!!

Hmmmmmm???? Thats a hard 1!!!!!

Some of you really are thick!!!!

Oh and whats the point in this thread??

Theres hundreds of GTIRs out there! Without a registration number its f**kin pretty pointless posting it in the 1st place!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Mitchy on 07 August 2004

Oh and whats the point in this thread??

Theres hundreds of GTIRs out there! Without a registration number its f**kin pretty pointless posting it in the 1st place!!!
bit like your comments really, the bloke didnt want your attitude he want his car back, and if he wants it back then its his choice not yours.

if you dont have anything helpfull to post dont bother

And who is the bloke?? No-body knows him, not even the thread starter.

My cousin got his car pinched a few weeks ago, i never plastered it all over here though!!

What a pointless sh*t thread!!

Titanium 182

its not an argument f**king losers the lot of u

if any one sees the gti r

email the bloke/ report it :)

Yaris Hybrid

I hope the bloke gets his car back if thats what he wants and wish him the best of luck.

If mine was nicked then to be honest I would pray it was found burnt out. My old mans car was nicked and just as he was getting close to seeing some insurance money for a new motor it was found dumped in a ditch. The insurance paid to repair all the damage but he had looked after that car and driven it like a saint from day one and given that some w*nkers had been ragging it for god knows how long he didnt really want it back. Also it was never really right after he got it back, supposed to be repaired but for some reason it kept warping one of the disks.

The car had been stolen and suffered accident damage so he lost out when it came to selling on time. Definitely better off if it had been a complete loss.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

erm i would prefer to have the option, some of you are tw*ts and really need to have a think about your comments got nothing constructive to say dont say ne thing !

also the lad may have spent £££ on it the insurance may only pay out the value which is for them to decide at the end of the day if i had a car that i had spent thousands on and they offered me 3 grand i wouldnt be happy, at the end of the day he couldnt sell if for what he has spent, but he could break it and make money that way !

Alfa Mito 155TB

Cliosport website is the wrong place to post lost cars..it is run by small minded people who usually annoying moving useful posts to off topics..i have been there or lock a discussion thread on a personal opinion...

Try having a williams vrs, 172 vrs 182 or Cup thread for example...somebody is getting alot of cash back for membership and advertising.

Soz about the car biz, personally i like PULSARS, its that bonnet vent thats ugly really, they go like stink though.

Willy2

cmon guys lets be a bit sensible about this, if it were my williams i would want it back, even if i was to break it. so we should oblige and help this guy out. Like i said if my williams was stolen i would like to have it posted on their boards

We have done it in the past with a few non clios, why cant we do it again.

the internet is a great tool when appealing for help!

Skoda Fabia vRS

there is a Nissan GTR garage in St Helens, it might be worth ringing them to inform them of this theft, as they will know all the right people

its on Jackson St in St Helens, and if you cant find the number, Middlehurst Nissan is right next door to it