ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stone chip protecter

182 inside
go to a sign writing shop and ask for a 1m roll of his clear vynl. cut it and stick it wherever you like. cheapest option.

E60 diesel powah
L1010385.jpg

gen 7 celica
Not my cup of tea but each to there own. It doesn't look so bad on duttys but if it was a completely standard clio it would look hideous.

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
exactly i totally agree ^^ as i said on some euro cars it can look good but on a standard/ un-euro modified clio it would look awful

why would anyone want to do that to their car on a daily basis?

They have a purpose... maybe on racetracks or especially airfields where stonechips are gauranteed. Daily use is just a quick way to ruin the look of the car.

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250

They have a purpose... maybe on racetracks or especially airfields where stonechips are gauranteed. Daily use is just a quick way to ruin the look of the car.

I agree, there is no way i would keep it on my car day in day out.

Exactly, most do it as a "fashion" statement though.

Dutty's car is the only one on here that pulls it off imo, mainly because his car his black.

RenaultSport 172.
i really like them, but on a euro style car...

ones like haz's no offence but dont really suit it ....

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
another couple of reasons why you shouldnt get one!!

Attachments

• evoIX_3.jpg
    evoIX_3.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 29
  • seat_ibiza2.jpg
    seat_ibiza2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 31
  RenaultSport 172.
they all look shite!

like thesmaller ones such as on clios tho...just the bonnet bras. not into the complete front end ones.