ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop and service light on...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Customers car. Fluid level is fine, happens when going up hills etc. Car is 1.2 2004.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Are there other lights other than just the stop and service.

Oil pressure switch is my thought.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just that as far as i know mate. It never seems to happen when she brings it in, sods law and all that.

Clio 172
Just that as far as i know mate. It never seems to happen when she brings it in, sods law and all that.

She could be telling fibs and actually the car is fine. She just fancies you and keeps coming in with the same bogus story to see you... Just a thought! ;) haha

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
She's decided to sell up and get a fiesta st from Slough. Had a bit of paint but does sound promising.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Firstly don't trust the clockset as it's possible someone has bodged a warning light. Check the common lights (ABS/SRS/ECM) all come on at key on and then go out. If they don't run the ADAC test and confirm the lights do not illuminate.

Secondly, check to make sure the vehicle doesn't have brake pad wear level warning wires in the front arches as i've seen these earth out which turns on these lights to.