ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop Smoking

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok,

So I had to make this for an assignment at college. Using images we've found on the net we had to make an NHS ad:

Heres what ive come up with:

StopSmoking.jpg

Suzuki Ignis
Good concept. Has college actually said to use images from the net? Be easy to shoot it yourself.
I still aint gunna stop smoking.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Good concept. Has college actually said to use images from the net? Be easy to shoot it yourself.
I still aint gunna stop smoking.

Yea, thats the point, it shows we are good at image hunting & research. I am actually a photography student, but I also do graphics on a Friday. I would of shot it all myself in our studio tbh. I am going onto to take a degree in graphic design in September :cool:

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Good, but doesn't taking it from the web breach copyright?

Most of them are stock images, also as Im not selling or using it for anything, no harm done.

Like ive said, im a photography student, so I could/would take my own images for it.