ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange!

silver valver/hybrid

messing about in my boredom, doing online quotes, thru direct line, tried the reg of my old rt 1.4 which i have done in the past no probs, but this time it says its a 1.8 rsi! think its an error, or do you think someone has done an engine conversion?

silver valver/hybrid

yeah but it has changed since i last tried it, it used to come up as a 1.4 rt but now the direct line site is saying its an rsi

Engine Conversion probably. But I thought conversions just increased engine size, didnt change model.

An RT with an R5 GTT engine in it, isnt a R5 GTT is it.. heh.

hmm my 172 seems to have a simular problem - it thinks it has a 1.2 engine. lol. just tried a few online quotes too with my reg no, on direct line i got a quote of £813!!! thought wow, cheaper than what i pay ATM - then saw engine size.....hmmmm 1.2!! doh. i can see this being a problem in the future....if my reg no is listed as a 1.2 and no 2.0ltr

oh yeah, i changed the car to the correct details, then got a quote of £1600 - more expensive that what i pay now!!