ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

street racing meet!!!!!!

williams and trophy

hehe was sh*tting myself stood in between u 2 doing the countdown lol

just the thought of 2 much spin and a little slide inwards would have meant me goin home in an ambulance lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

if you wana split the hostage ill host one

mail me on mailto:mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk">mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

We need some sort of old airstrip. Fancy grouping together and buying one. hehe.

Hours of Sunday fun then and no coppers! ;)

very sorry but NTL (my isp) are doing some work and it means i cant upload to my web space. I will send brun the clip i have as he has a fast connection

mk2 172

cheers mat, how many clips you recieved? iv sen three already and two more are on there way, all to the same address., maybe ntl?

only recd me vs adi 3mb clip so far, I will forward them all on to Brun as i can send emails pretty fast. I Will also keep trying to access my web space

send them all to the same add

mk2 172

vtrman, the vts did great against the 172, were sperated by 1.5 car length by 90 ish, bear in mind this is the fastest except 1 172 about with 152bhp@ the wheels, against some others it may be a different story

mk2 172

at the min the biggest file is on its way to brun,will be a while yet though, its 5.6mb its paddy and jon

mk2 172

will set the next lot off to you then mat, whos gonna be on line longest chaps? wanna send them to whos got the will to avoid bed lol!

ill be online till about 12:00

if you send me any more can you use mailto:mathewroberts@ntlworld.com">mathewroberts@ntlworld.com that way there will be no delay

Skoda Fabia vRS

i havent had any from you Craggy, only that one off Matt, is it gonna be much longer ?

Skoda Fabia vRS

Craggy can i delete the other videos i hosted for you to make room

im runnin out of space

brun do you want me to host the 1st vid (me vs adi)

email me any you have(i have the me vs adi clip) I have 55MB of space

mailto:mathewroberts@ntlworld.com">mathewroberts@ntlworld.com

BMW 320d Sport

Just downloading the vids now, sounds like you lot been naughty boys again. I knew Craggy would cane you anyway in the mighty Saxo.

I put it down to Craggys 0.1seconds gear changes;)

Wish I could have been there but with my bald tyres I am getting massive wheel spin in 2nd no good for racing They should arive on Monday so i will be up for it next time. Any plans for a re-run?

VW Transporter 174

Big Respect to you boyz for putting on some hardcore action!You make us lot down here look like shandy sipping southern softies.

Are the Essex boyz gonna bounce back with their own rumble?

Slayer:cool: