ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripes or No Stripes? (Pic Request)

Pikey Truck
Was just wondering wat u guys like the most on 182s...

- With Stripes or;

- Without Stripes...?

Post Some Pictures Please!!(Especially the artic blue 182)

Pikey Truck
wats the best colour for 182 dya think? i seen the arctic blue 1 the other day and its sweet!

VRS
my racing blue without stripes:
IMG_0242.gif

IMG_0255.gif

stripe.gif

and gary g's tastey racing blue without stripes (hope u dont mind me posting gary?)
garyg.gif

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
"and gary g's tastey racing blue without stripes (hope u dont mind me posting gary?)"

right back at you and no worries mate...:)

PS. I used to have stripes and definately prefer it now!

black golf v6 4 motion
Gary G said:
"and gary g's tastey racing blue without stripes (hope u dont mind me posting gary?)"

right back at you and no worries mate...:)

PS. I used to have stripes and definately prefer it now!

you say you used to have stripes my racing blue has stripes and i would like them removed but was told about possible pin pricks (air bubbles) on paint.. did you have any pin prics???

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
nope....if i did i would be fuming!!! lol. Should be fine mate, whip them of :D Prob best heating them gently with a hair dryer or hot air gun.

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
I use to want them before I got me 182, but Racing Blue is too nice a colour to be hidden by two white stripes.

Black/Gold 182
No stripes. Liquid yellow is v.nice but makes the car stand out (not always a good thing). Black/gold (like mine) is more understated but a b*ggar to keep clean and shows up even minor scratches.

Ps think white alloys look a bit bent LOL! No offence, just reminds me of Michael Jackson in white gloves for some reason :)