ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripes

RenaultSport clio 18
When I bought my striped up Cup, the dealer had very kindly stuck the dealer ship badge across one of the stripes on the boot. It is a plastic badge with a foam adhesive strip. Apart from it looking awful, when I try to remove it, the stripe appears to come away with it. Any ideas how to remove? Or how much and where (Essex area) I can replace a small portion of the stripeage?:S

RenaultSport clio 18
Yeah but I prefer lager....Lol.....Cheers mate but i have got it off now. WD40 and a very sharp plastering tool. cheers mate.

RenaultSport clio 18
yeah. I bought the car with 12 months tax and they then went bust and I had to stump up for the tax aswell. W@@@ers.

BMW 320d SE
Sounds like you've not had the best luck with your 182 so far! Good choice on the colour and the stripes though! ;)

RenaultSport clio 18
Cheers. It was a Subaru garage in plymouth. I went there to look at a Scuby and it was on the forecourt looking very out of place. I hated the stripes at first, but love them now.