ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

student loans.......

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Just remember...

You have to start paying them back one day! :oops:

When I was at Uni the loan amount was a lot less than it is now, so luckily I was never tempted to get a huge amount and spend it on a car or summat.

Having to pay back what I did borrow now though.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Year before last I got 2k. Half went on my car insurance etc and the other half to go to Hong Kong with the girlfriend.

Not had one since though, had to work 2 jobs as well as uni! Cant wait to get the final year over next year and get a job, this work experiance year has given me a taster for earning some half decent cash!

Revels Mum & Sister

I paid for Insurance and money towards my 16V.

And the other payment booking a holiday for me and the missus and the rest paying off my credit card. Which is now gone. Thought makes sense as Student loan is about 1.6% APR and the credit card was 13.6% APR

Havent spunked any on beer well....................... NOt much!!! ;)

Revels Mum & Sister

I would have done the same.

I used to work fulltime before I went to Uni. But quit an Engineering Apprenticeship. HAd some money saved from there.

I allready had a PC and a laptop (computer nerd I am)

And books as well. Although the old dear allways offers to buy me books. So cant say no really else mine would have gone on them instead!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Yep, I used it to buy my RT and for the majority of the mods! Well I needed a reliable way to get to uni didnt I!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

used mine on chip exhaust suspension and bits like that. Be rude not to though really.;)

Revels Mum & Sister

Thats what I done "Reliable" way of getting to Uni and back.

(Car is in bits in the garage) Cough cough