ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wtf!

Is he poor?

Is that a dog with wings?

Animal thread Scutch?

Bus w**ker
Dog? Looks more like a giant rat with wings...and REALLY s**t graphics.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THIS s**t?

It is a old leaked clip , their is a slightly newer ( better graphics ) and slightly different clip that was at E3.

( for those that don't know ) This is the 3rd game ( The Last Guardian ) from the team behind ICO and Shadow of the Colossus , these are special games ( granted not for everybody ) that work on a emotional and isolated level. Some people wouldn't call them fun , but meh each to their own.

Nothing more than the trailer is know at this point , the game is due for release in December 2010.

It looks to me like a adventure game , and the young lad finds and befriends the rat type creature , together they go through the world , and need each others help to reach their goals...stunning!

You can stick your MW2 up your arse , i'll take this any day of the week. hehe

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks brilliant, no doubt it'll be a similar experience to ICO... which is up there in my top ten.