ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid Cobra Immobiliser/ standard renault alarm

172 SPORT PH2
just bought the car, and it came with the car a 300 pound alarm and imobiliser in 1, im having a right headache in trying to work out why it wonr start... occasionally it does and it doesnt.

The model number is cobra 7918

when i lock it and unlock it it sometimes works, and some times doesnt, put the key in and im guessing it hasnt deactivated the imobiliser, because theres a fain sound , and the dashboard light is flashing or occasionaly it is just red.. when io try to turn it it doesnt start...

i think either my battery on my car is going dead dunno why, its all assosciated with power, im getting stressed becuase its happen at bad times, when im at work, at a main road,

has anyone else got this problem if they have a cobra alarm

the ignition key has still got the battery in it, and it still functions locking and unlock that, but it doesnt start, so really if this cobra alarm thing decides to not work, which is dangling from my keys im shafted!

damn thing! any one got this problem! im that stressed i want it removed?

172 SPORT PH2
has anyone got a cobra alarm, and has had similar, if not the same problem? the imobiliser locking me out all the time now and again, not registering