ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid question maybe ?

T Reg clio 1.4
i have a 1.4 99 t plate clio i want to upgrade the speakers does anyone know what size the speakers in the front doors are?? oh and size of any other speakers that may be there (but i doubt it)

thanks

raychb

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
5 and a 1/4 inch in the front. If you have a 5 door there are also speakers in the rear doors, the same size as the front's

T Reg clio 1.4
any one recommend any decent speakers and a head unit i dont want anything to flash (something that just gives good sound)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Alpine, Pioneer or Clarion do great head units and speakers for all budgets.
Their entry level stuff is great for the money :)

What do you want to spend?

Never mind the speakers!! HOTTIE :D

(hope this is no ones mrs on here)

:lolup:

T Reg clio 1.4
was thinking about £150 for a head unit then however much some speakers will cost so maybe another £150 on top of that

you want components or co-axial speakers?what features do you want outta your hu,cant recommend something unless we know what you want

2002 clio 172
anyone ??
Hi a good choice of head unit would be the Sony MEXBT2500 this will also give a bluetooth phone kit built in also you can add the remote stalk lead
The head unit retails for £150.00 as for the speakers the alpine SPE13CS speakers are my choice they retail for £99.99 (Front doors) as for the rears Alpine SPE69C2 sound very nice in the rear shelf these only retail for £49.99.

I can send you the lot for £300.00 inc delivery (TOTAL VEHICLE SECURITY) credit cards or paypal accepted.
Good luck with your choice

anyone ??
Hi a good choice of head unit would be the Sony MEXBT2500 this will also give a bluetooth phone kit built in also you can add the remote stalk lead
The head unit retails for £150.00 as for the speakers the alpine SPE13CS speakers are my choice they retail for £99.99 (Front doors) as for the rears Alpine SPE69C2 sound very nice in the rear shelf these only retail for £49.99.

I can send you the lot for £300.00 inc delivery (TOTAL VEHICLE SECURITY) credit cards or paypal accepted.
Good luck with your choice

oh dear someone has ACTUALLY recommended 6x9s....

never said rear but do YOU really think 6x9s are quality for rear-at all,i have suggested fronts,never need anything more than coaxials in the back,6x9s are s**t

6x9s are just as bad as hex subs or square subs,there is no quality in them cos of the shape of the cone,you ever seen a car at the top audio competitions win anything with 6x9s in it?they never come close

not saying anymore on the matter as this is side tracking away from the main reason this thread was created

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
if you have 150 quid for components go for the entry level focal one's. very good qound quality and they retail under budget at 100 quid.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi Rach, get yourslef an Alpine or Pioneer that plays MP3 CDs, avoid Sony, Kenwood etc.

For your £150 budget for speakers spend £100ish on the front components and the other £50 or so on matching 2 ways co-axs, I personally like Infinity but Deano rates his Alpine speakers iirc!

Fitting is easy enough, give it to Dean!

"Navy" N17 TWO
if you have 150 quid for components go for the entry level focal one's. very good qound quality and they retail under budget at 100 quid.

Awesome speakers - there's a set going in the for sale section of the site I think :)

Hi Rach, get yourslef an Alpine or Pioneer that plays MP3 CDs, avoid Sony, Kenwood etc.

For your £150 budget for speakers spend £100ish on the front components and the other £50 or so on matching 2 ways co-axs, I personally like Infinity but Deano rates his Alpine speakers iirc!

Fitting is easy enough, give it to Dean!

^ What he says