ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid riding - UK Ghostrider

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Yeh i shouldent think they made many copies, i just downloaded it with the covers for the disk and box.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great vid.

Loving all the haters on here giving it large behind the keyboard only to go and do 50 in a 30 tomorow...lol

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
The cop bit has to be staged. They haven't used that model Volvo for a years?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Theres load of videos of people provoking police like on the dvd, they havent got a chance in hell of catchin a bike

Clio Mk2 1.2 Dynamique
I`ve got a GSXR1000 the power is intoxicating. Until youve ridden one you cant imagine, you have endless power on tap, they are totally insane. However the faster you ride the more focussed you become, but one slight distraction and its lights out.......forever.

Lionel Richie
The coppers round Warwickshire (where its filmed) have all sorts of unmarked cars, there's a biker meet every wednesday night at The Waterman pub, i bet those fellas go to it