ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub+Amp

Inferno 182
Yeah vibe are one of the best make subs for the money. Have a look on ebay and on the marketplace on here, i picked up a twin 15" vibe space 7200w sub on here for £200 :D just gotta look around :)

Polo + Micra
how much power does the in built amp output as the only specs i can find are for the subwoofer itself

i also had a look at one of these for this lad my mate knows and it had the sub

Punto/Clio GTT
just been out the clio and took out the door speakers to see what they are and they are actually vibe ones, 70watt rms, they any good?

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
sweet cheers! im gutted tbh, i gotta buy an amp wiring kit for like 1 foot of cables (my battery is in the boot) do they sell short amp wiring kits made specifically when cars have batteries in the boot or am i talking s**t?

Inferno 182
I dont have a clue tbh mate, thats why google was invented lol! I'm sure someone will sell short wiring kits though :)

Polo + Micra
sweet cheers! im gutted tbh, i gotta buy an amp wiring kit for like 1 foot of cables (my battery is in the boot) do they sell short amp wiring kits made specifically when cars have batteries in the boot or am i talking s**t?

what size cable do you need? i've got some 6 and 4 awg if you need some that size (it's black but that doesn't matter)

182 BG
You can buy cable by the meter... I bought mine in a kit as it was cheaper, but it might be cheaper for you by the meter... Got mine from here.. http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk Special offer though, so might be cheaper else where!

Oh, and Vibe stuff is good for the price!! I have a pair of Vibe BlackAir's 6x9s... Sound lush when setup properly!

Polo + Micra
yeah i thought you just need a piece because you was short.

if you need the rest of the parts aswell it will be worth your while getting a full kit. something like this