ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru Impreza STI 08

Suzuki Swift Sport
Thought id post these pics up here - a friend of mine picked up his 2008 STI impreza yesterday so we went for a long drive out and took some pics :) It goes really well - its only done 200 miles so far so it should free up a bit yet.

2302791403_1b9e3384a3_o.jpg

Ive done a small write up and linked all the pics up on my site...

www.playtoymotorsport.com/subaru_sti_2008_impreza.html

Nick

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yeah you cant see on the pics very clearly but its got 4 tail pipes :D he is having an exhaust made for it with 4 3.5 inch pipes instead of 3 inch. Should restore some of the subaru burble :)

B

Brown.

'Should free up a bit'...............does that mean it was slower then he expected ??

thats one big hole in the bonnet too.... dunno why they just dont go for a front mount inrecooler...i like the look head on though

Suzuki Swift Sport
Its weird - it doesnt feel exceptionally quick (comparing to RB320) although its very deceptive - its definately not slow (they have 300bhp standard now)

Cant wait to have a go in it when its got a prodrive pack on (when they announce one)

'Should free up a bit'...............does that mean it was slower then he expected ??

thats one big hole in the bonnet too.... dunno why they just dont go for a front mount inrecooler...i like the look head on though

clio ph2
like the front of these but the backs just not nice from any angle liking the wide arches tho an the scoop looks kinda like the old celica scoop

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think it'll be a grower. I have to admit, that front end does look pretty impressive, especially with the arch work.