ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suffolk Area.

As everyone else is doing this I will join in!

If you hadn't yet noticed Im now the official rep for Suffolk (not the whole East Of England as before).

Now I know most of the regular people on here, but lets try do some kind of head count! Work out wheres best for meets and what people want :smile:
So anyone from the area interested in meets?

@hiben1 @meekings14 @Rob.. @Daneggies1 @182_Adam
Oh and @scaryopa , technically your not in suffolk :wink:

Cheers,
Dan

One more thing, I strongly suggest when you leave this page head back to the East Of England forum and select 'watch forum' at the top, then everytime a new thread starts youll be alerted! Hopefully making this more successful

x
What about me?!

Terrible... lol.

You are our favourite lovable rogue. However I didn't bother tag you as I knew you'd see this anyways ;)

mk1 Octavia VRS
Meee! Not been to a local meet yet but did go to the RenaultSport evening at Bedford back in July which was great fun.

I'm in west Suffolk so meets around Bury, Newmarket, Haverhill or Sudbury would be good for me. I am not that fussed about static meets; more interested in meeting other members for driving (B roads or track), help with maintenance and detailing.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Finally found a place in life.

Everybody should know by now, I'll happily help others!
Very kind of you Alex. I've done quite a few of the easier/common Clio jobs so also willing to help people if/when time allows. Mine also has a few little jobs that need doing but I never seem to get round to - like polishing the headlights.

mk1 Octavia VRS
A trackday meet would be great but I prefer Snetterton or Rockingham to Bedford as 'local' tracks go. Wouldn't rule it out though as it is cheap!
Other ideas for meets would be a dyno day and go karting. Not sure about venues for a dyno day but Red Lodge and Wildtracks are pretty good outdoor karting tracks.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Hi im in suffolk went to css14 although mine is only a baby 1.2 owned it getting on 3 years now any is a cgood condition ph1 (not being big headed lol) got astra sri I manly drive because of the power but love the clio im Deffiently interested in meets im based in lowestoft so norwich is a good place to meet imo yarmouth is also near but its yarmouth...

clio 172 ph2
For sure im interested in meets, anything nearby tbh dont mind a bit of travel as it all adds to the variety a bit,, but yeah would like to attend a few meets and get togethers

A trackday meet would be great but I prefer Snetterton or Rockingham to Bedford as 'local' tracks go. Wouldn't rule it out though as it is cheap!
Other ideas for meets would be a dyno day and go karting. Not sure about venues for a dyno day but Red Lodge and Wildtracks are pretty good outdoor karting tracks.

Ill hopefully be doing a few track days and a ring trip next year. Probably do Bedford then Snett.

RR days are good yes, weve always used Rindy on the A140 between Diss and Stowmarket. Very good rollers and normally a good turn out. Will be looking into this for the new year when the weather picks up!

Karting doesnt work, Ive tried before and not enough people will commit :(

Hi im in suffolk went to css14 although mine is only a baby 1.2 owned it getting on 3 years now any is a cgood condition ph1 (not being big headed lol) got astra sri I manly drive because of the power but love the clio im Deffiently interested in meets im based in lowestoft so norwich is a good place to meet imo yarmouth is also near but its yarmouth...

Might be worth looking in Tom's thread (@markerboy2002 ) as he is reppin' for Norfolk. Not ruling out a Big Yarmouth meet next year though as it has been succesful before! But your always welcome to cross the border to any meets!

For sure im interested in meets, anything nearby tbh dont mind a bit of travel as it all adds to the variety a bit,, but yeah would like to attend a few meets and get togethers

Awesome! Hopefully you wont think we are all weirdo's at Saturday meets and we will be seeing more of you in 2015!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Ill hopefully be doing a few track days and a ring trip next year. Probably do Bedford then Snett.

RR days are good yes, weve always used Rindy on the A140 between Diss and Stowmarket. Very good rollers and normally a good turn out. Will be looking into this for the new year when the weather picks up!

Karting doesnt work, Ive tried before and not enough people will commit 😧

Might be worth looking in Tom's thread (@markerboy2002 ) as he is reppin' for Norfolk. Not ruling out a Big Yarmouth meet next year though as it has been succesful before! But your always welcome to cross the border to any meets!

Awesome! Hopefully you wont think we are all weirdo's at Saturday meets and we will be seeing more of you in 2015!

Yea im closer to norfolk litarly live on the boarder ill check that out though thankyou was a yarmouth meet other month i missed

As everyone else is doing this I will join in!

If you hadn't yet noticed Im now the official rep for Suffolk (not the whole East Of England as before).

Now I know most of the regular people on here, but lets try do some kind of head count! Work out wheres best for meets and what people want :smile:
So anyone from the area interested in meets?

@hiben1 @meekings14 @Rob.. @Daneggies1 @182_Adam
Oh and @scaryopa , technically your not in suffolk :wink:

Cheers,
Dan
yeah i am

never been to one befour!!
well up for it