ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggest me a game.

Goliath I
Can't believe no one has suggested tekken, it's button bashing - my gf loves it! Granted it gets boring after a few fights - and my gf isn't impressed when I release mad combos...

Haha, but you can't go wrong with tekken, just a "spam buttons" game for any rookie :)

Edit: and you can "pretend" to lose a few times - puts you in her good books & guaranteed bj's

Women are unfortunately awesome at beat em-ups... They sit there smashing the buttons while we sweat pulling out every move out the bag... And still lose.

The nay game I've played with the wife was a FRIENDS game on the PS2

275 Trophy
+1 for Tekken or any sort of music game if she likes singing. Lips with a couple of wireless mics from ebay.

My ex Mrs was pissed off with me playing on the Xbox all the time so she bought Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, I didn't get a look in for about a month. Buying one of the old arcade compilations isn't a bad shout either, I've got this Mega Drive one and she loved that too.