ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sun is shinning...

A3 Tdi
Its been great weather the past couple of days so i gave the car a little wash and took a few snaps... :D

DSCN3813.jpg

DSCN3814.jpg

DSCN3817.jpg

DSCN3818.jpg

DSCN3822.jpg

DSCN3825.jpg

DSCN3829.jpg

DSCN3830.jpg

DSCN3831.jpg

DSCN3812.jpg

Looking good mate, Any other plans for it?

Looks pretty spot on to me i would say maybe colour code the handles and colour code the bullets with coloured writing, But they seem to work as they are.

A3 Tdi
Thanks mate :)
Not got any plans, thought about the handles but I think they kinda go with the bullets..

FF RB 182
Is that spoiler brake light standard? Looks far better in a crystal black style than the standard red.

FF RB 182
Is that spoiler brake light standard? Looks far better in a crystal black style than the standard red.

A3 Tdi

Thanks.. umm.. I think your talking about the small thin spoiler (2nd pic down) on some clios because that's red, I just assumed all dynamiques came with a smoked third brake light.. I bought the cc spolier from cliospares, its slightly larger than the picture above..

FF RB 182
Thanks.. umm.. I think your talking about the small thin spoiler (2nd pic down) on some clios because that's red, I just assumed all dynamiques came with a smoked third brake light.. I bought the cc spolier from cliospares, its slightly larger than the picture above..

Yeah I'm comparing it to the small thin spoiler. Looks really nice the dynamique one.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Mine came standard with the smaller spoiler (as its an expression) so bought the dynamique one, looks a lot better as said before.