ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sun seeker rally pics 40 pics inside

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
been along day but a great one at that went down to the rally with rhino172 and jonnyjogpants here some pics also spotted alod of 172 there aswell as a few 182s

rally-10.gif

rally-30.gif

rally-3.gif

rally-29.gif

rally-28.gif

rally-27.gif

rally-25.gif

rally-24.gif

rally-23.gif

rally-21.gif

rally-20.gif

rally-19.gif

rally-18.gif

rally-17.gif

rally-16.gif

rally-15.gif

rally-14.gif

rally-13.gif

rally-12.gif

gayboy.gif

rally-9.gif

rally-8.gif

rally-7.gif

rally-6.gif

rally-5.gif

rally-44.gif

rally-43.gif

rally-42.gif

rally-41.gif

rally-40.gif

rally-4.gif

rally-39.gif

rally-38.gif

rally-37.gif

rally-36.gif

rally-35.gif

rally-34.gif

rally-33.gif

rally-32.gif

rally-31.gif

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh we should of got a meet goin theres always next year worth goin but found itbadly sign posted

Badly signposted!?

there's bloody cones/tape/signs/police/barriers everywhere! even by me in Christchurch which is a few miles away! lol

Great day as usual, and well done to Marcus Dodd, predictable but well earnt victory. Andy Burton just 40 seconds behind over the whole weekend, taking 2nd in the Pug Cossie too :approve:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Badly signposted!?

there's bloody cones/tape/signs/police/barriers everywhere! even by me in Christchurch which is a few miles away! lol

Great day as usual, and well done to Marcus Dodd, predictable but well earnt victory. Andy Burton just 40 seconds behind over the whole weekend, taking 2nd in the Pug Cossie too :approve:

it took us 2 hours to find car park d from a was a bloody nightmare lol

D is over in Wareham... never bother going all the way over there for just 1 stage when the rest are 15 miles away in Ringwood/Verwood! lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
we only watched the 908 at car park a then 1231 at car park d then called it a day got abit boring after a while lol

we only watched the 908 at car park a then 1231 at car park d then called it a day got abit boring after a while lol

we were at the 9:08 stage too (me, Day and Ady182... as well as ukaskew which we just found out, see other thread).

1.8 Civic EX
nice pics mate...love the one of me lol some not quite as sharpe as they looked on the camera though which is a shame...

probably wont upload mine tonight but when i get them on here you'll be upset ;)

nice pics mate...love the one of me lol some not quite as sharpe as they looked on the camera though which is a shame...

probably wont upload mine tonight but when i get them on here you'll be upset ;)

we saw you (well, a monaco 172 anyway) on the A338 heading towards ringwood just before 4pm :)

1.8 Civic EX
lol you must have taken rather a large detour as my car was still at home. we went in johns...vauxhal "beep for manlove - john loves c**k" vectra lol

9:08 and 12:31, that's what I did! Next one (16:19) was far too long to wait so I headed home.

I agree D (Wareham) was poorly signposted, I knew where it was at it's on my usual route to Swanage, but I followed the signs anyhow and they just vanished after a while!

I was close to the Scooby WRC when that crashed at Wareham, heck of a smash...

257808292_rZUCQ-L.jpg

257809121_ZvCKm-L.jpg

DOWN BANK - LOST WHEEL was the official verdict!

Dodd's Hyundai was immense, you can hear it firing and banging about 10 minutes before you see it!

Last edited:
Dodd has developed that Hyundai to a point where it is now quicker than when it was in the WRC!!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

yeh but your miore expericened than me lol so they should be better dont suppose any one saw jonnyjogpants car with big c***s drawn all over the can with beep for man love and i love men on it did they some vandals attacked it:clap:

Rally bus
I was close to the Scooby WRC when that crashed at Wareham, heck of a smash...

Did you get any pics of him going off? I can send them to the driver if you want?

I went to stage 1 and 2 on Friday, then 3, Service, 8, 11 and 13 yesterday :)