ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUNDAY 13TH JULY SOUNDOFF !!! HARLOW

this sunday will be the second soundoff from our league,

IT WILL BE HELD @ JUST ICE IN HARLOW

last months event drew a crowd of at least 60 people with quite a few competitors

and quite a few clios

its aimed at beginners to the competition scene, a chance for everyone to get there system tested and compete against other equally matched cars,

starts around 10.30 till about 4,

cheap to compete and well worth a laugh, The fuel Charger was down last time making some noise with its 6 18" subs.

any questions just ask

Tom

come down russ, i cant let u enter against the others becuase its all stock only and non pro but u can enter for the "bad boy trophy" which will be awarded at end of league, so far the dodge charger is winning but only with a measly 146.6 db easily beatable, he only had 3 of his 6 18s working

its going to be a laugh

Tom

I really am tempted. Im only gonna have 2 of the Audiobahn amps in by then though cos the other 2 are arriving on Monday. I could run with the Rockfords and would easily beat that figure but would prefer to do it when the whole system is in.

Whens the next one? Ill definately come to that

Russ

Well theres been a change of fortune and the bahn amps are arriving tomorrow.Therefore I wouldnt mind getting the system metered.

I will more than likely come down but if not illdefinately make the next one.

Russ

wont be there this Sunday. The amps havent arrived..very annoying but what can you do.

Who does the db metering for you...does it cost much?

Russ

Ill definately make the next meet mate. I installed the new amps yesterday. It took me ages due to various problems but its sounding sweet now.

Did you get any pics from this sundays meet?

Russ