ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Drive....

Abarth 500 Essesse
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, before i begin.

Went out today with a couple of mates in their type r's, was a good day out went around the Matlock area, Cat and Fiddle road and Snake Pass plus a few other roads. Shame it decided to p**s it down after we'd been down the cat and fiddle, but that just made it a little bit more interesting, ;) , especially the guy with the pradas on the rear. Anyway link to the route for those who are interested: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...3.261517,-1.768112&spn=0.210702,0.598755&z=11

and a few pics aswell:

S1050247.jpg

S1050250.jpg

S1050255.jpg

S1050256.jpg

S1050249.jpg

S1050248.jpg

Thanks for looking, and its getting a much needed PC'ing tomorrow!!

Family Bus
Saw an inferno at a stealers today. Want it :(

Yours looks lush and the civics look mint too! Great route - some tastic roads there some of my faves! :D

Abarth 500 Essesse
Wanted to get more pics in a better location but there was no way with the rain. Yeh get an inferno, its the best colour ;) . The grey one is a premier so has the very nice recaros in aswell.

Family Bus
Wanted to get more pics in a better location but there was no way with the rain. Yeh get an inferno, its the best colour ;) . The grey one is a premier so has the very nice recaros in aswell.

I wish I could!! One day maybe!

Ahhh it is lovely, never been a big ctr fan, but coming round to liking them more and more lately!

Abarth 500 Essesse
the black civic has a toda exhaust which makes an awesome sound butdont like the look of it, thanks for the comments, think debs and blondie have fell in love with the inferno ;)

Chocolate Bar™
were you parked up at the cat and fiddle at about dinner time when there was a small mk1 golf meet happening? as i remember seeing an inferno parked up.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Middo i was there yeh saw all the golf's take it you weren't in the clio, you could have had the side badges, would have saved me posting them ;), lol.
Errr the quickest? black ctr on paper think its about 220 brake. Yeh the cosmic is a very nice car, but still think i made the right choice between the CTR and the 182.

Abarth 500 Essesse
dont know mate only saw a couple of RS's, the 182 all sorted now then? that rain was a bit of a killer though!

172 Cup (Iceberg)
I went for a drive around these roads on Saturday, didn't see a single Clio. Boo. Should have gone Sunday.....

Abarth 500 Essesse
I went for a drive around these roads on Saturday, didn't see a single Clio. Boo. Should have gone Sunday.....

No you made the right choice because the rain was a bit of a killer really:dapprove:. Still a good day though recomended to anyone