ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof Fix

Ph-Sold!

All newer Clios seem to do it, manual and electric, I dont think theres anyone here whove had it solved for good, mine still rattles, but a tiny bit quieter since Reno had a look at it.

Id keep on till they at least put a temporary stop to it cos it does get damn irritating after a short while!

Had mine fixed at the beginning of last year, hasnt creaked since. I know what you mean though, it made me so angry at times.

It had gone back about 4 times for the same problem, it was solved on the 5th visit because I told them what the problem was. 4 hours later and a bit of sicaflex - no more creaking. :)

stu

im getting frustrated with the f**king thing too. the handel fix only seems to lock it tighter when its open but there is still a problem when its down. gonna ring renault uk i think....ive had enough!