ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof Leaking - Arnold Clarke

TT 225
As you may know the sunroof leaking probelm is quite common in clios and as im selling the car to a friend I wanted to sort this problem out as best i could. I stopped off on the way home from work at a local arnold clarke dealers, told the guy what the problem was and he told me that it wasnt the rubber seal that was the problem, it was the whole sunroof surround and last time he checked it was around £300 pounds. I could see from inside the car that it WAS the rubber seal that was letting the water in. So reluctantly he went off and found a number for the rubber seal along with the price.

£74.00 for a rubber seal. yes £74! Thats a ridiculous amount of money for a rubber seal! He then told me he wouldnt pay that money if he was me. So im off to get some clear seal now and seal underneath the headlining and around the edge of the sunroof. I will post up if this works with some pictures, maybe i'll make a CS guide if there isnt one already.

adam