ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supagard products?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone heard of them before?

Worth using or should it be binned?

image.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The wheel cleaner is good. Ish.

But TBH, you'd be better if selling it for £25 on eBay and buying something that actually works.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd disagree - it's not 'garbage' but certainly not the best either. The ridiculous claims about how long it lasts for are also well off the mark. Particularly as many of the people who use this are also the sort to clean their car using Fairy liquid and/or use garage machine washes which strips off EVERYTHING.
The main thing though which is a joke, is the cost. I used to work as a valet at a dealer site and even 10 years ago we were charging around £400 to supply and apply this. The kits cost about £40 (or did then) and took about 3 hours to do, an hour or so was just waiting for the second stage paint protector to cure.

Overall - I'd say sell it if you have a kit and use the money to buy yourself a decent hard wax if you want long lasting protection.