ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Car Spotting

Lionel Richie
why are all the cars on Dubai plates? why would you want to fly your car over here to drive around shitty London, at least head for some decent roads/tracks!

Never above 25mpg
London looks like an absolute nightmare.

Chrome veyron is amazing.

Just shows what too much money can bring you :)

Turbos.
Go to Harrods and they are there every weekend these days.

Just read the first 10 pages now of that threat, amazing!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I think the chrome veyron is disgusting!

Its not the best looker anyways, but that!! :nono:

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Lovely cars, Ruined by rich idiots with no sense of what looks good and what just doesn't... Chrome cars ftfl tbh!! Good find though lad :)

White Sti Hatch
This is just soooo....god knows what the word is but i love it !!

200820081265.gif

Not a fan of the Vayron though with the polished body !

Cupra
I had a go at some supercar spotting last weekend. Nothing compared to that thread though!

2771418761_4b36fda59b.jpg

Although I did get to see an EB110(ss?). Sadly it was not running on track but the Countachs, Diablos and Murcialagos were. The Aston DBS was also putting on a good effort, it sounded fantastic.

330i. E30 Touring.
Went up to London in the car last tuesday night, saw a 599, 360 and 2 lamborghinis. Both lambos had arabic looking plates.... One drivne by these two morons, smoking a joint. Shocking.

Turbos.
Yeah, wouldn't want to crash into them... what would happen with insurance? Having said that maybe they'd just give you a million or two!

Nice colour...

SDC11472.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
FLOL!

"How do you spell Koenigsegg..."

I saw a VW Phaeton the other day. Possibly the most pointless VW ever made.

Turbos.
I was thinking that, part of me hopes that they did do that... they've got enough money to enjoy their lives without needing to be above the law too.

A nice F40 on the Moncao grid to de-ugly this page...

37068.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Most of the private Abu Dhabi plates and Dubai plates are worth more than the cars, lol.

Number 9 from A.D cost over 2 million pounds!!

just back from N Wales and spotted what looked like that new KTM roadster on Anglesey (possibly just been to the circuit) and, then, coming back along the Llaberris pass, it was there again, with a white Gallardo on Irish plates (presumably the same car as that in this month's EVO) and various others (Aston something or other, and three or four other exoticars - wasn't paying as much attention as i might have been)